About StarDyne Technologies
StarDyne is a technology company focused primarily on the local government and education areas of the public sector, providing strategic leadership with a long-term investment perspective to support our companies.
StarDyne offers, through its group compan ies, alternative or complementary software solutions to satisfy customer requirements. A growth-driven company, StarDyne has invested substantially in its companies through product development, market expansion and acquisitions. The StarDyne Group serves over 750 customers in its government solutions and asset management divisions and nearly 500 school districts (private and public), comprising over 8,000 schools, serving over 3 million K-12 students in its education solutions division.
The management team at StarDyne is comprised of an experienced team of business leaders who bring a broad perspective to the marketplace. The team strives to build on the core competencies of each group company and hold each company accountable to challenging goals. StarDyne understands that success is built on long-term relationships with customers and is committed to maintaining them.
- Believes that business relationships and partnerships are founded on trust, integrity and fair treatment
- Works with Group Company management teams to establish long-term growth strategies that focus on customer needs
- Believes in ensuring the customer's investment in technology is protected through advances in technology
Our core values can be summarized as follows:
- Dedication to satisfying our customers
- Fair, dignified, respectful treatment of all our employees
- The operation of our business in a responsible and ethical manner, including honesty, integrity and confidentiality
- Dedication to continuous improvement
These values are the foundation of our Triple Bottom Line; Employee Satisfaction, Customer Satisfaction, and Financial Satisfaction.
StarDyne invests in businesses that are often competing in a similar market sector. Group companies operate independently and compete in a highly competitive environment which includes numerous other vendors. This is one of StarDyne's strengths — the ability to offer alternative solutions to customers and prospective customers.