StarDyne is a growth-driven company, and since 2001 has grown significantly with sales increasing at a compounded annual growth rate in excess of 28%. StarDyne plans to continue this aggressive growth through additional acquisitions, strategic partnerships, and the internal growth of group companies. StarDyne has invested significantly in acquisitions, product development and market expansion with each of its operating companies.
StarDyne believes in the following strategies for growth:
- StarDyne's strategy for growth is fueled by a focus on the Triple Bottom Line. Strong employee, customer and financial satisfaction optimizes organic growth
- Centralized non-strategic duties allows group companies to focus on their core business
- Joint projects can be facilitated, strategic guidance and market insight is available
- A strategic framework is developed to help facilitate each group company's organic growth
- Strategic acquisitions which add complementary products and services as well as competing products and services
- Strategic partnerships that add products or services to group companies