The diverse business requirements of the public sector require more expertise than any one company can provide. By partnering with best-of-breed providers, StarDyne can give customers access to the services they need, through companies that they already know and trust.
In turn, partnering provides tremendous growth opportunities for group companies and partners. Partnering with a StarDyne group company allows companies to extend sales capabilities, enter new geographical regions and build new channels. By working together, we share risks, resources and competencies to meet common objectives.
If you have a product or service of interest to the public sector or want to increase your market share, consider a strategic partnership with a StarDyne group company.
StarDyne’s role in partnerships is to assess partnering opportunities and direct potential partners to the group company with the best fit.
We look for the following criteria when assessing potential partnerships:
- Complementary products or services, with a public sector focus or potential for use within the public sector
- Solid reputation in the industry and a track record for growth and customer satisfaction
- Willingness to partner, with partnership being part of our growth strategy
- Explicit commitment or agreement between the partner and group company
- Willingness and ability to work together at all levels of integration and customer service
- Long-term profitability and stability